To view the price reserved for members, you must be registered on the site and logged in.
MECS – Ucima Study Center has developed a new short- and medium-term forecasting model (2022-2026) which aims to provide managers and entrepreneurs in the packaging machinery sector with a useful tool for analysis, forecasting and the simulation of sales variation achieved on international markets.
Contents: The MECS-Ucima proprietary econometric model is built by crossing three distinct dimensions:
- Geographical area (three degrees of detail: Global, 6 Macro-areas and 70 individual countries),
- Client sectors (Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Chemical, Tobacco-Tissue and others),
- Family of machines (Filling machines, Closing machines, Fs Machines - Fill and Seal, FFS - Form, Fill and Seal, Cartoning machines, Wrapping machines, Palletizers, Labeling machines, Manipulators, Inspection machines, Auxiliary equipment).
These dimensions ideally represent the three axes of a system that outlines the geometric shape of a "Cube", hence the name of this forecasting model.
The Cube provides a complete forecasting system with over 4,600 different growth rate forecasts (70 countries, 11 families of machines, and 6 customer sectors). Alternatively, estimates are available on a single dimension (single geographical area, single customer sector or technology), or on a single country.
The analysis can be enriched with forecast surveys on the performance of the downstream sector, in particular for consumer goods, with 5-year growth indicators of all types of packaging by size, material and type of closure.
Objectives: The innovative forecasting tool allows you to:
- Evaluate multiple scenarios with different production mixes or new target markets, to help investment decisions in the medium term.
- Calculate the likely evolution of company turnover over the next five years and thus facilitate the planning of budgets relating to the organization of resources.
- Monitor the results obtained over time and compare them ex post with the forecasts.
- Evaluate the growth rates of your business with respect to the reference market.
- Check your company positioning and market shares.
- Plan the entry into new geographic markets and new customer sectors.
- Improve the identification of threats and opportunities in the market.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
MECS Srl - Via Fossa Buracchione 84, Baggiovara - Modena