Please specify the desired sector when ordering
The MECS-Centro Studi Ucima proprietary econometric model by client sectors provides a general overview of the market trend of packaging technologies for the Cosmetics and Personal Care sector declined by:
- Families of machines (Filling Machines, Closing Machines, Fs Machines - Fill and Seal, FFS - Form, Fill and Seal, Cartoning Machines, Wrapping Machines, Palletizers, Labeling Machines, Handling Machines, Inspection Machines, Auxiliary Equipment).
- Geographic area (three degrees of detail: Global, 6 Macro-areas and 70 individual countries),
Technology, Downstream Sector and Geographical Area are the three dimensions that ideally represent the three axes of the system outlining the geometric shape of the "Cube."
The analysis related to the individual client sector, makes it possible to:
- Assess new target markets, to facilitate investment decisions in the medium term.
- Calculate the probable evolution of company turnover and thus facilitate the planning of budgets related to the organization of resources.
- Monitor the results obtained over time and compare them ex post with forecasts.
- Assess the growth rates of one's business with respect to the target market.
- Verify market positioning and market shares.
- Plan entry into new geographic markets and new customer sectors.
- Improve identification of threats and opportunities in the market.
The analysis can be enriched--on request--with forecast surveys of trends in downstream sectors, particularly for FMCG, with 5-year growth indicators of all package types by size, material, closure type.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
MECS Srl - Via Fossa Buracchione 84, Baggiovara - Modena