Please indicate the desired family of machines when ordering.
The MECS – Ucima Study Center proprietary econometric model by family of machines provides a general overview of global packaging machine market trends and then detailed data on the Inspecting family of machines declined by:
- Customer Product Sector (Food, Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Chemical, Tobacco-Tissue and others),
- Geographic area (three degrees of detail: Global, 6 Macro-areas and 70 individual countries)
Technology, Downstream Sector and Geographic Area are the three dimensions that ideally represent the three axes of the system outlining the geometric shape of the "Cube."
The analysis related to the individual family of machines, allows us to:
- Evaluate multiple scenarios with different production mixes or new target markets, to help investment decisions in the medium term.
- Calculate the likely evolution of company turnover over the next five years and thus facilitate the planning of budgets relating to the organization of resources.
- Monitor the results obtained over time and compare them ex post with the forecasts.
- Evaluate the growth rates of your business with respect to the reference market.
- Check your company positioning and market shares.
- Plan the entry into new geographic markets and new customer sectors.
- Improve the identification of threats and opportunities in the market.
The analysis can be enriched - on request - with forecast surveys on the trend of the downstream sectors, in particular for consumer goods, with 5-year growth indicators of all types of packaging by size, material, type of closures.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
MECS Srl - Via Fossa Buracchione 84, Baggiovara - Modena